Blurb about Ten out of Ten City. Talk about London.
- 25-months total
- 5 highly-esteemed properties
- 5 months at each property before rotating to the next
- One hospitality sector skill-set per property
- Skill sets are evaluated on a graduation tier-based system
- Kitchen and Maintenance
- Food Service and Human Resources
- Reception, Guest Services, Concierge, Accounts
- Events, Sales, and Marketing
- Housekeeping and Spa
Sample Programme Timeline
- September 2018: Housekeeping & Maintenance – Rockliffe Hall
- February 2019: Spa Duty Manager – Calcot Manor
- August 2019: Kitchen – Vineyard
- November 2019: Reception & Reservations – Rudding Park
- April 2020: Restaurant & Bar – Cliveden House
What Our Programme Delivers
- Top industry managers and their teams for students to work alongside.
- Exposure to five different properties ensuring students experience different management styles.
- A learning environment where hard work and initiative are welcomed.
- After successful completion of the training, students are guaranteed a position at one of our enrolled properties, or we would use our industry contacts to help secure a dream role.