We are currently accepting applications for the Ten out of Ten Hospitality Management Training Programme—apply now!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our newest member? Here’s how to apply.
If you would like to be considered for the 2018 intake, please email your CV and a covering letter telling us a little about yourself. Any additional materials (such as a short video) showing us why you would make a great addition to our programme are warmly encouraged.
- You will be contacted by telephone as soon as we receive your application. We will conduct a short telephone interview with you.
- At this point we will advise you if you have been successful in the first stage and invite you to attend the Assessment Day in July.
- You will be sent full instructions, informing you of the format of the day and the location, and any preparation you might need to do beforehand.
- We invite a maximum of 40 candidates to the Assessment Day.
- At the end of the Assessment Day, we will make our selection of the top ten candidates, and you will be notified within a week if you have been successful.
Still not sure if you should apply for Ten out of Ten? Take a look at what our alumni have to say about their experiences.
We look forward to hearing from you! Good luck!